Autumn in a pot
Vegan batasta balsamico mushroom pan
What you need:
- 1 pack of Batasta Casarecci 250g
- 2 tbsp olive oil (for frying)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 350 g mushrooms cut into slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 120 ml white wine (vegan)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup - vegan or optionally 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- salt and pepper
What to do:
1) Briefly roast the pine nuts without oil in a pan and then set aside
2) Heat the pan well again and sear the mushrooms in it
3) Add the onion and cook for another 2 minutes
4) Add the garlic and fry together for 1 more minute
5) Add the soy sauce, thyme and paprika powder and distribute everything well until the mushrooms are evenly marinated
6) Add white wine
7) Add maple syrup or honey and simmer for 1-2 minutes (reduce white wine).
Take the pan off the heat for a moment.
Ideally, a pot of boiling water will already be ready
8) Cook Batasta Casarecci SHORTLY (max. 2 minutes !!) and then transfer them directly to the pan with the balsamic mushrooms.
9) Garnish with salt and pepper
Add pine nuts and….
TAAATAAAA THIS GORGEOUS, AUTUMN MUSHROOM BATASTA POT IS ALREADY READY!
Small kitchen secret: It is better not to wash mushrooms or soak them in water for cleaning. It is best to use a mushroom brush or a kitchen towel. If that doesn't help, rinse off for just a short time. They tend to soak up in water, which in turn affects their texture when cooking.
Nazaj na seznam