Batasta feta spinach casserole
What you need:
- 1 pack of Batasta Casarecci 250g
- 200 g Greek yogurt (10%)
- 35 g cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g baby spinach (preferably fresh)
- 35 g pine nuts
- 200 g feta cheese
- Nutmeg, thyme, salt and pepper
What to do:
1) Mix the greek yogurt with the cream. Press the clove of garlic into the yogurt and season with nutmeg, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Briefly toast the pine nuts in the pan without oil
3) Add baby spinach and roast it for a short time until the leaves collapse.
Take the pan off the heat for a moment.
Ideally, a pot of boiling water will already be ready
4) Cook Batasta Casarecci SHORTLY (max. 2 minutes !!) and then transfer them directly to the pan with the spinach and pine nuts.
5) Add the yogurt-cream sauce as well as crumbled feta cheese (leave something for the topping) and mix it well.
Put the pan back on the stove, simmer very gently and stir everything well until everything is distributed evenly.
6) When everything is well mixed, put it in a suitable pan for the oven and top it with the remaining sheep cheese.
7) Place it in the oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
Eventually decorate it with fresh thyme and ...
TAAATAAAA !!!! LET YOURSELF BE TAKEN AWAY TO THE MEDITERANEAN (AT LEAST IN A CULINARY WAY)
Little kitchen secret: Don´t use oil for roasting the pine nuts. Just put them in the pan and pay attention to their colour and smell while constantly stirring.
Nazaj na seznam